Netcare OnDemand provides you with the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT support provider on an as-required basis.
Netcare OnDemand entitles you to priority access to our IT support team on a mutually agreed retainer basis. Helpdesk hours are 9 am to 5 pm on NSW business days.
Our suggested OnDemand retainer arrangement works like an Opal travel card:
- Initial onboarding retainer amount (typically $1,000)
- Subsequent top-up retainer amounts (typically $800)
- A top-up threshold amount (typically $100) – this is the point at which the top-up retainer amount is automatically applied and invoiced
Why Netcare OnDemand?
- All services are provided on an hourly rate basis in 1-minute increments so that all requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we may require a minimum 2-hour service fee for on-site work)
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively when issues arise
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT, including the secure storage of passwords, so that we can troubleshoot more effectively as our knowledge increases
- We can provide monthly subscriptions, for example, Microsoft 365 Business Premium, data backups, and security awareness training
- You have easy access to our Design Desk to obtain no-obligation advice and quotes about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can access your service portal at any time, so you can check on the status of all service requests as well as monitor your IT services expenditure
- You can request a refund of any unused portion of your retainer at any time, and it will be repaid directly into your bank account within 2 business days.
Typical examples of clients that have a Netcare OnDemand plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice
- Larger companies that need access to expert consultants for Microsoft 365 and Azure security-related projects
Netcare OnDemand service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$160 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$160 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades|
|On-site support||$200 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
|Consulting work||$200 per hour||Examples: Board level presentations and C-level IT strategy consulting|
Contact us to find out more about our OnDemand service.